Wednesday 4 May 2011

Updates

I haven't been active this much for the past two months, as I've had a lot of things to do. And as such, I haven't been able to check my emails for a bit, so I'm sorry if I've been silent as far as communication goes. But that's all dealt with now,and it's with great joy that I still receive sympathetic messages by wonderful people.

I've also got things coming up in the next few months, so I'm afraid I'll have to make a routine out of my silence, but to help break the habit, I'll add some info on this post. It's been confirmed that Mark died of a brain aneurysm. I have that on reliable info.

I also, thankfully have it on reliable info that Mark's solo project that he wasworking on in 2010 will be available by September this month!

And to end the quick post, here's a new promo photo generously given to me by Kev! It's from 1980, during the Stone Jammin' phase!
Best wishes to you all!

Edit: I almost forgot, here's another photo of them from around a similar time. Either 1979 or 1980!
My thanks go to Janice for pointing this one in my direction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.