Thursday 14 January 2010

Why I've Set This Blog Up

This blog is, well, going to be dedicated entirely to the band Slave. It's going to include my reviews, gathering links, info and tales etc, but perhaps most importantly, I set this blog up as being separate from my original, because I want your contributions as well; as well as being my favourite band, I also find them quite an elusive band, so if you have any photos that have been unreleased on the covers etc, please publish them on this blog. (If you wish to be a member of this blog to publish material, just leave your email to me and I'll get that fixed)

By the way, if you've heard about my funk project (Yes, which will *definitely* include Slave albums), that will remain on my original blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.